My Happiness..becoming a mother Part II

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Happiness..becoming a mother Part II

Dear all readers,
This time I want to share about the story in my life. The fact that I dont have wait too long for having my second child. The pregnancy was very well better than the first time. I didnt have morning sicknes, still could do my daily actifities in work, supervising the project and often time went out of city for that work. Seem I enjoyed my pregnancy from day to day until this baby is born.

In my pregnancy 6 mounths doctor said that my baby will be boy. How happy I was while knowing that. My daughter also happy that she knew the new baby will come from her mother'stomach as she told me. Not much preparation I did cos almost stuff still exist from his sister.

Finally the birthing time is come. At 12 am I found a little blood on panties so I directly went to birthing house. But seem the baby still didnt want to birth..

I have to wait until 5.30 pm until the baby was birthing. I was so happy at that time. That I was blessing with God having the 2 cute babies.

You may guess, that my daughter welcome her brother with all of her heart. She likes her position as older sister. She helped me prepare the diaper, powder, soap and any other things of baby needed. She always wondered that she could have a brother now so she is no longer being alone. She tried to remember that her birthday is on 21st April and her brother is 8th February.

I forget telling you that my baby boy was named as Muhammad Syauqi Hafizh. I found that name on internet and the meaning of his name is the people that loved by the God. I like watching his progress. I really enjoyed the time cos he is a cool baby, so much better than his sister or maybe it because I am more expert than facing my first child. He sarting has teeth at 8 mounths, walking in 11 mounths and spelling his first word at 18 mounths.

Now he is 3 years old boy. He takes so much interest in any kind of transportation mode. He likes aeroplane , train, and truck very much. It made me often time camming their action on my handphone cam. Before go to sleep he usually shows that movie and gives some comment on the video.



He likes the music too. Everytime he listens to the beat music he move some part of his body following the music. No other expectation from a mother better than can watch the baby grown up and healthy. I always say it to my heart. Always pray and hope God always carrying my children. Giving them the best way in their life. Loving people that they know and doing good things in their life. I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment